There was a time when TV commercials and all types of advertising were getting on our nerves interrupting our favorite TV shows, distracting us when driving and yelling at us on the radio. But with the growing severity of competition made advertisers take a different approach and try to actually grab our attention with something different, more engaging and fun. Thanks to this evolution of advertising now we enjoy at least one out of 10 ads on TV, in magazines, on the radio and online.
While researching the funniest ads that have been released so far, we made a curious observation that most of the funniest ads belong to automobile industry and that’s obvious. How many of you purchase a car every day or every week? Car manufacturers have to work hard to establish their brand and sell. So we are starting our collection of funniest ads with car print ads that have made us smile and will hopefully bright up your day as well.
1. Less CO2 from only 99g/km. The Audi A3.
2. Jealousy. The new Audi A7 Sportback quattro.
3. Sticks like Quattro.
4. New Audi Q7 V8 TDI 326 CV. Makes everything else go pale.
5. New BMW 530i. The ultimate driving machine.
6. Fiat Stilo with Skywindow. The largest sun roof you have ever seen.
7. Fiat Palio. Now with tinted windows as standard.
8. Comfort at work. Commercial vehicles by VolkWagen.
9. Closer to the road. The Golf Sportline.
10. Feels Italian. Wherever you are. Lamborghini. Born in Sant’ Agata Bolognese.
11. Ford Focus 2009.
12. Mazda MX-5. Suddenly the world seems slower.
13. Symmetry sucks. New Nissan Cube.
14. Symmetry sucks. New Nissan Cube.
15. All the space you need. Nissan Tiida.
16. Get in and out safely thanks to automatic ambient lighting. Skoda. Simply clever.
17. Today. Tomorrow. Toyota.
18. The Volvo XC90. With seven seats. Sorry.
19. For those who care about nature. Passat BlueMotion. Less pollution.
20. For the love of automobiles. Volkswagen.
21.Touareg 5.0 V10 TDI 313 HP. Where no other SUV has ever been before.