Guest Blogging Guidelines
Happy to say that now we are accepting guest posts for this site. You can register for your user account here and start submitting articles instantly.
However before that, please carefully read our guidelines and make sure you follow them. Articles that do not meet our guideline will not be approved for publication. Once your article meets our criteria and is not persieved as an advertorial for your business, services or product, it will be online withing 2 to 3 business days. We will send you a confirnation email once your submission is published.
When submitting an article, you MUST:
Failure to follow these rules will result in rejection of your submission and possibly account deactivation.
- Provide original content authored by you not published anywhere else.
- Provide only well-researched and informative topic.
- Provide a piece of writing that is free of grammatical and spelling errors.
- Keep your article within 500 to 700 words.
- Include a Featured Image in every post (using the WP Featured Image tool.)
- Complete the All In One SEO tool Meta description information for each article.
When submitting an article, you CAN:
- Include ONE link back to your own site or blog. However, the link has to contain meaning full content that will add to the article published and is not merely a random link to your site or blog.
- Your link cannot be in the first paragraph of your article. (If it is, your article will be automatically rejected.)
Several categories and topics to consider:
- Automotive News
- Car Buying and Leasing
- Automotive Defects
- Consumer Law and Advice (not legal advice)
- Automotive Events and Auto Shows
- Anything Automotive That is Worth While Reading…
If you have decided to guest post on our site and have an idea that you want to feature on the site, please write to us at guestpost [at] coldscoop [dot] com
Our editor will review your suggestion(s) and advice you further.
We are excited and look forward to reading your articles!